ChromeBooks for Schools
A solution built for teachers and students.
Chromebooks for Education give students, teachers, and administrators a simple solution for fast and easy-to-manage computing.
Benefits to your school with Chrome Management
Chrome Management is very easy to use. This can be seen in the user-friendly interface that Google Apps for Education admins are already familiar with using.
Security and control are very important for schools, so Chrome Management is built to allow a flexible approach for user access. This way each user gets more of what they need, and less of what they don’t.
• different settings for different types of users
• manage multiple devices out of one web-based console
• push changes / updates instantly through the cloud
• force users through a proxy setting
With an increase in mobile usage and wireless access, schools are becoming more and more cloud-based. Chrome Management now allows administrators to control and manage their systems anywhere, at any time.
Managing Chromebooks with Chrome Management eliminates time-consuming administrative tasks such as application instalment, patches, OS updates, and annual reimaging.
• OS updates happen automatically & admins can control the frequency
• Apps are pushed to users via the cloud
Schools can save time and effort, and reduce the need for IT maintenance with Chrome Management. This adds up to huge potential savings over a 3-year period.
Managing Chromebooks in School
"What do students think?"